As of last week I have committed my knowledge to the skill of tailoring. Learning quickly I have already started to make some of the finest garments seen by many. Just last week I created my first set of Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders. To complete the set I am currently working on gathering materials for Frozen Shadoweave Boots as well as improving my sewing skills to craft Frozen Shadoweave Robes. However, I am unsure whether or not I will wish to replace my Boots of Foretelling.
Also in recent news, I have decided to leave my guild the Insurgency of Westfall. I have a few friends I am currently in talks with concerning a new guild of close friends.
My last day before my short break of adventuring, Sawne, Kersha, Kristas, Billyblades and I had the chance to explore the Shadow Labyrinth and The Shattered Halls of Hellfire Peninsula. I will be doing this as much as possible in hopes of finding the pattern to craft Spellstrike Hood and also Spellstrike Pants. Hopefully I will find this truly epic pattern sooner rather than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey nice gear! Good luck farming all those mats for your shadoweave set this summer!
Post a Comment