This summer will be dedicated to a few things. Some of them may seem contradictory, while others may just be amazing.
To distract myself from being separated from the person I care most about I've been sure to create enough things to keep me busy. I have two courses that I will be enrolled in. I will be tutoring and working on some top-secret math research. Also I have committed myself to creating a lifestyle change for my health. However, the last one, is lame, awesome, and hopefully interesting enough to create a blog about all summer. My first summer with World of Warcraft.
Now begins the journey of a level 70 shadow priest as he works his way through the dungeons and encounters in the end game of the Burning Crusade.
P.S. This may also be a good countdown for my 21st. Three months exactly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your first summer with WoW will be a success. I mean...how could it not be?
Post a Comment